Updated annually, this new version provides you with the latest developments in Florida real estate law and practice. You can reinforce key concepts with practice activities, end-of-unit quizzes, and a 100-question practice exam.
- This 63-hour course satisfies Florida real estate salesperson prelicensing education requirements
- This course is updated annually, so it’s always current and relevant
- It includes images, charts, and examples to make it easy to understand complex concepts
- End-of-unit quizzes and a practice end-of-course exam reinforce key concepts
- The practice activities provide an interactive method of concept reinforcement and self-testing